The seals of Monomoy are a rare treat seen close up from the shallow drafting seal watch vessel Perserverance. You will glide though narrow channels and into isolated lagoons where hundreds, sometimes thousands of Gray Seals swim and lay out along the shore. And you will spy sea birds and once in a while, the shadow of a great white shark passes by. Some of the best ocean fun adventure for your family.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- We suggest you bring a jacket or sweatshirt, camera, binoculars, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- Please no smoking on board.
- Adult – $45 per adult
- Child (4-12 Years Old) – $40 per child
- Infant (3 years and under) – $10 per Infant